Hello you! Are you coming soon to Lyon for your studies or an international internship ?
You will see that the metropolis of Lyon is a great area to live a rich international experience ! There are hundreds of things to discover and try during your stay. The ESN network (Erasmus Student Network) is present in Lyon to support you upon your arrival and make this experience a unique moment in your life.
A free guide by email to prepare your arrival
Are you preparing your stay in Lyon and would you like some advice ? Do you want to know the good tips and useful websites ?
Sign up by email and receive our free welcome guide for 15 days in your mailbox with :
- Every day a different theme : administrative procedures, accommodation, work in France, going out, visiting the city… ;
- Tips and tricks written by our volunteers ;
- Useful links to the various websites where you can do your procedures ;
- Links to useful tools for exchanging advice ;
- Articles on life in Lyon to find out what awaits you !
It’s completely free and we won’t send you emails after the last one : no spam and no digital pollution, we promise !
The ESN team present in Lyon also offers you each year to come and collect the VIP (Very International People) map distributed by our volunteers in several information points in the metropolis. You can always have useful addresses and numbers in your pocket.